Thursday, January 24, 2008

Date : 19th January 2008
Time : 0800 hours-1300 hours
Agenda : Scavenger Hunt
Venue : Scout den vincinity, school compound, outside of the school


0730 hours - Boyscouts and seniors started to come and got prepared for the agenda which is Scavenger Hunt.
0810 hours : TL Poh fell in the PLs and gave out the list of items to find for Scavenger Hunt.

0825 hours –TL Poh fell in the troop. After all the PL”s gave their patrol report, each patrol did their attendance push ups. Then troop meeting began with an installation of one new form 1.

0900 hours – The agenda began when TL Poh broke off us. I fell in my boyscouts and gave them the list of items that they need to find in school. The form twos will be taking in charge of the form ones in school.PL Iqbal Lutfi, PL Han Ming and I went out of school to search or buy for the items that we need.

1000 hours - PL Iqbal, PL Han Ming and I went to Petaling Street to buy 5 different types of fruits, five different bars of chocolate. Then, we went to Mcdonalds to get the McD Kids’ Club Card and we also went to Kasturi Tuition Centre to get the form five’s tuition time table. During the journey I bought a sour skittle . While PL Iqbal Lutfi and PL Han Ming proceed to the UO superstore, I went back to school.

1030 hours - I reached school and met with an ex-SPS Nava who adviced to take care of the patrol and he also said he will be coming forGet To You Know Camp(GTKYC). Later on,I went to the Scout Den Vincinity and found out that most of the items that I asked my patrol to do were not completed.I helped my patrol with the reverse version of the troop song.

1200 hours – The inspection started and we presented all our items.

1300 hours – The inspection ended and TL Poh fell in the troop. TL Poh announced the winner of this agenda which is the Lion patrol. Packets of flour were poured at the winner patrol. We sang the troop song before TL Poh dismissed us.

1330 hours – I dismissed my boyscouts and everyone went back.

No comments: